Your Wedding Ceremony – The Full Package
Weddings should be fun! Your wedding ceremony should also be exactly as you imagine it to be – whether that is traditional, modern, personal, lighthearted, unique, contemporary or simply short and sweet!
Making your ceremony personal
I will provide you with an electronic handbook of sample readings, quotes, vows and ceremonies, that will assist you in selecting the most appropriate inclusions in your wedding ceremony. I will also provide you with an outline of a suggested ceremony, and work with you in person or via email to achieve the exact wedding ceremony you both desire. Should you wish to write your own vows, have a certain poem or reading, or play a particular piece of music; this can all be incorporated into the day.
At our first meeting we can sort out all the legal stuff, including the completion the the Notice of Intended Marriage (NOIM). The NOIM must be returned to me at least 1 month prior to your wedding ceremony day, and no more than 18 months prior to the day. This form is included in the Ceremony Information Package I can email or post out to you, or you can download the NOIM form here.
It is very important that I witness all required forms of identity – and I can advise you on these requirements when we chat!
I will present you with a handbook at this initial meeting and we can discuss your ideas, wishes and ceremony details. I provide you with a checklist of information and a questionnaire that will help me to create a fun, personal and engaging ceremony!
What is included in the Full Package?
- Lodgement of all legal paperwork
- An electronic copy of my original Ceremony Handbook to use as your personal resource
- Assistance in the preparation and writing of your own personal and distinct wedding ceremony
- Suggestions and sample readings, poems, quotes and vows for your ceremony
- Unlimited consultation in the lead up to your wedding day
- A rehearsal prior to the ceremony at the ceremony venue if required
- A professional BOSE PA system to amplify the ceremony, and to amplify your ceremony music (I can manage your music on the day)
- Printed copies of your readings for your readers on the day